We want to let you in on a little secret...
Propolis is one of nature's most powerful ingredients, and only very few utilise its potential in creating exceptional skincare products.
What is Propolis?
Propolis is a resin-like substance, specifically, a combination of tree sap and beeswax made by bees to fill in honeycomb crevices for protection. It is used in beauty products to treat a variety of skin conditions, in particular, acne.
How does it benefit my skin?
1. Propolis is antibacterial, anti-fungal & anti-viral: Its known for its ability to fight against many powerful forms of bacteria. Studies conclude that its so effective against various microbes because Propolis is rich in flavonoids
2. Propolis is smoothing & softening: Since Propolis has powerful healing properties, it works quickly to regenerate skin to help make skin texture smooth and supple.
3. Propolis is moisturising: It hydrates the skin without leaving any creamy & heavy residue.
4. Propolis is soothing: Because of the healing abilities, propolis is great for sunburn; it soothes and helps to speed up the recovery process, much like aloe!
5. Propolis fights free radicals: As its packed with antioxidants, helping to keep free radicals (which are almost an inevitable reality with everyday pollutants and sun exposure in the intense summer sun.
Wild Bee's Propolis is sourced from Australian native bees in pristine Southern Queensland. #beethechange